Last Updated: 15/11/2023
Welcome to BS International Schools’s website! By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of Content: All content on this website, including text, images, graphics, and multimedia, is the property ofBS International School unless otherwise stated. You may use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- You agree not to use the website for any unlawful purpose or in a way that may violate the rights of others.
- Do not engage in any conduct that could disrupt, damage, or interfere with the website’s functionality.
- Respect the privacy of others and refrain from engaging in any form of harassment or inappropriate behavior.
Registration and Accounts:
- If the website requires you to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Links to Third-Party Websites: This website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. We do not endorse or control these websites and are not responsible for their content. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability:
- BS International School is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the website.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided on the website.
Termination: BS International School reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the website at any time without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of these terms.